- The nature of the personal information processed;
• The purposes and means of processing personal information;
• The identity and contact data of the data controllers;
• The contact data of the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
• Any third party involved in the processing activities;
• The retention period of personal information;
• Security measures taken to protect personal information;
• Users' privacy rights.
Under no circumstances, users under sixteen years of age may not consent to the processing of personal information without parental authorization.
The GDPR indicates in its legislation the need for control and supervision of data by a subject who, alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal information.
Under the framework of the new legislation, the controllers designated for the processing and supervision of the “Web” data are:
FARANEO S.L. NORTH SIDE FOOTWEAR 24 2nd B 35014 LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (SPAIN)
In Blue Hole, you can contact the person responsible for data protection designated to ensure that our website processes personal information in accordance with the GDPR, through the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information and purposes of the data collected
"Personal Information" refers to any information with users and that identifies them personally, either alone or in combination with other information.
Personal information is automatically collected by the Blue Hole website or received through multiple sources: forms, chat, email, applications, devices, social networks and other media.
The site collects non-confidential browsing data by automatic means to enable and improve user navigation (for example, IP address, date / time of the visit and its length, any reference URL, the pages visited on the site, the device used and other information).
The processing of such information allows users to access the site and fully enjoy its functions and services. In addition, navigation data can be used to verify that the Site works correctly.
From time to time, navigation data is processed anonymously for statistical purposes.
It is unlikely that the navigation data will allow the identification of the relevant data subject. However, by their very nature, navigation data may allow user identification if they are associated with other information.
The navigation data described above is stored only temporarily in accordance with applicable law.
At the end of the purchase, the Site asks users to provide personal information with the essential purpose of fulfilling their purchase orders and complying with contractual obligations (for example, first and last name, email address, delivery address, etc.). ).
Such personal information is also essential for Customer Service to assist customers in inquiries and any related needs, before or after the sale (for example, regarding the order delivery status or product returns ).
Personal information related to orders will be stored for as long as necessary to comply with contractual obligations and with applicable tax and financial reporting obligations.
The Site may also verify the payment instruments used by customers to purchase on the Site with the main purpose of preventing fraudulent or criminal activities. Under no circumstances, Blue Hole, nor its controllers, store information related to our customers' cards and third parties are entrusted with the verification of the payment of purchases made within “the web”.
In the same way, personal information as well as shipping address is considered indispensable for the correct execution of the order, therefore the lack of it will prevent users from completing their order within it.
In order to improve the user experience, "the Web" may send communications by email, with product suggestions, discounts, requests for comments or other updates. Customers can always unsubscribe from such communications by email (for example, by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of each email).
However, transactional e-mails, that is to say that they contain the confirmation of the payment of the order, as well as the detail of the same or assistance for the payment of the same, can never be subject to the cancellation of subscription, since by their nature they form indispensable part of the contract of sale.
When users choose to register a personal account within the Blue Hole site, they are requested to submit personal information. The site clearly indicates what personal information is required (or not) to set up a site account.
Users must submit personal information that is true and accurate at the time of registration and they are invited to keep their personal information updated. To proceed with any modification thereof, you must log in to the personal account to make all the relevant changes.
Users who choose to enable or log in to their site account through a social network should keep in mind that when they connect their site account to a social media account, the site collects certain personal information that the user has already provided. to those social networks (for example, the email address and the public profile on Facebook).
The Controllers do not supervise or control such social network services or user profiles in these services, and do not establish privacy settings or rules on how the personal information of those services will be used. Users are strongly advised to read all applicable policies and information on social media services to obtain more information on how they process personal information.
Newsletter and marketing communications
On the Site, users can choose to receive informative newsletters and commercial communications.
blueholemen.com always collects consent explicitly, freely and unequivocally from users before sending informative newsletters and marketing communications to any user.
In such cases, users can be invited to send personal information in addition to their email address in order to have informative newsletters and marketing communications adapted to the user's profile.
In any moment, the users can always withdraw its assent to receive newsletters and commercial communications across its account configuration, clicking in the linkage "to cancel subscription" in any of the above mentioned e-mails or simply by means of e-mail indicating such an effect.
Under the explicit assent of the user, the informative newsletter and the communications of marketing can adapt themselves to the "profile" of the user, according to the personal information and the information of navigation that the place compiles or receives on the user in question.
We use MailerLite to administer our list of subscribers of marketing by e-mail and to send e-mails to our subscribers. MailerLite is an external provider, who can process its information using technologies standard of the industry to help us to control and improve our informative bulletin. The politics of privacy of MailerLite is available in https://www.mailerlite.com/privacy-policy. It can be dismissed of our bulletin clicking in the linkage be dismissed that it is at the end of every bulletin.
The main target of Blue Hole is to propose products, services and initiatives that they answer better to the tastes, habits of buy and interests of the users and clients.
The personal information also can be used by ends of remarketing, reorientation or profile creation, even across third (for example, social media, etc.).
Politics of Cookies
What types of cookies does this web page use?– Technical Cookies: They are those that allow to the user the navigation across a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that in her exist how, for example, to control the traffic and the information communication, to identify the meeting, to gain access to parts of restricted access, to remember the elements that integrate an order, to realize the process of buy of an order, to realize the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use safety elements during the navigation, to store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or to share contents across social media.
- Personalización Cookies: They are those who allow to the user to gain access to the service with some predefined characteristics of general character according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as for example there would be the language, the type of navigator across whom he gains access to the service, the regional configuration where from he gains access to the service, etc.
The web www.blueholemen.comthis one to lodged in the platform Shopify. The following url is destined to explain the types of cookies and other technologies of pursuit that Shopify can place in its device, be already when he visits our web properties or if he visits the shop window of a merchant who uses our platform to feed its place:
Also, Shopify has incorporated automatically an Agreement of prosecution of informationin its services terms, designed to fulfill the requisites of the Article 28 of the law. It will be able to see them in the following direction:
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that well treated by us or for third, allow us to quantify the number of users and this way to realize the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that there do the users of the offered service. For it its navigation is analyzed on our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer him.
- _ _utma: necessary to distinguish the meetings and the users with an expiration of 2 years.
- _ _utmz: necessary to identify the different sources of traffic and campaign of marketing expiring at the age of 6 months.
- _ _utmb: It is used to distinguish new sessions and user entries and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
List of companies that use the cookies we collect atwww.blueholemen.comfor analysis or advertising purposes:
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Acceptance of cookies:
If on the contrary you prefer not to accept them or block the installation of cookies, we inform you that you may not be able to access normally in certain services offered by our website or that navigation is slowed down in it.
Management and use of personal information
Within the use that the personal data that users provide to “the Web”, it may be necessary for Blue Hole to use external digital marketing tools, such as email marketing tools for example, to which relevant information will be transferred to the aforementioned use, and only and exclusively for direct use in actions relevant to Blue Hole, will in no case be used for the benefit of third parties.
For this, the Controllers can transfer personal information of the clients to external suppliers, acting as "data processors" (the "Processors"), in order to carry out commercial operations.
It is the responsibility of the Blue Hole controllers, to ensure and ensure that all Processors apply their best practice to protect personal information and that they will not use personal information for any other purpose than that agreed with the Controllers.
Users can request an updated list of processors involved in the processing of personal information relevant to site activities by writing an email to: email@example.com
Blue Hole Controllers always reserve the right to disclose personal information about users as required by law (for example, in response to requests by law), and when necessary to protect the rights of Controllers or their affiliates or third parties. In any other case, the exchange of personal information will be subject to the preliminary and explicit consent of the user, unless processing is allowed under an alternative legal basis. The Controllers will not transfer any personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the user has explicitly authorized such transfer or the transfer of personal information outside the EEA is permitted by the GDPR on another legal basis.
Processing methods and security measures
The Controllers process the personal information of the users with computer tools, automatic and electronic and, in limited cases, through the use of documentary means. In accordance with the GDPR, specific security measures have been implemented to prevent data loss, illegal or inappropriate use and unauthorized access.
Only authorized employees of Controllers and authorized employees of external providers acting as Processors on behalf of Controllers have access to personal information related to the activities of the Site. There are data processing agreements with processors to ensure that they always comply with the level of security required by the GDPR while processing personal information related to site activities.
While the Site adopts primary security measures to prevent the loss, destruction or dissemination of personal information, at the same time it cannot exclude the security risks that are naturally involved in the transmission of data online. The user accepts the inherent risks of providing personal information through the Internet and will not hold the Site responsible for any breach of security, unless this breach is due to the negligence or voluntary breach of the Site.
Storage of personal information
Controllers will store personal information for as long as necessary to provide users and customers with the services required or to comply with legal or tax obligations or for the minimum period prescribed by law.
In order to determine the appropriate storage period for personal information, Controllers will consider multiple factors to ensure that personal information is not stored for a period longer than necessary or appropriate. Such criteria will also include:
• The purpose for which the Site contains personal information;
• legal, tax and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal information;
• The type of relationship continues with the user or customer in question (how often the user logs into their site account, if users continue to receive marketing communications, how often they browse or shop on the site, etc.);
• Any specific user request as regards the elimination of personal information;
• Legitimate commercial interests.
The place will eliminate or anonimizará in an immediate way the personal information that is not already needed or not survives in accordance with the law.
Connection to web sites or platforms of third
The place can contain banner, advertizing messages and other linkage to web sites or platforms of third. The Controllers can neither control nor become responsible for the conduct of the above mentioned web sites or platforms of third with regard to the privacy law. The users are recommended, to read its privacy politics to verify how they compile and process the personal information.
The rights of the users
The users have a right to receive assertion if the Controllers contain personal information about they. In this case, the users will be able, under the cover of the GDPR:
• To be informed about the compilation and the use of its personal information;
• To gain access to its personal information without cost;
• To rectify or to complete inaccurate personal information (when it is incomplete);
• To eliminate the personal information ("the right to be forgotten");
• Under certain conditions, to obtain the restriction or suppression of its personal information;
• To obtain and to re-use its personal information for your own intention in different services when the prosecution is based on a contract or assent, and the prosecution is carried out by automatic means ("the right to the information portability");
• Under specific conditions, to object the prosecution of its personal information;
• To raise objections in any moment on the use of personal information for ends of "profile making" or "automated decision making";
• The right to present complaints related to the compilation and the prosecution of personal information to the authority overseer competent;
• The right to withdraw the assent for the prosecution of personal information in any moment.
The users can get in touch with the place for any consultation and exercise its privacy rights in the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this privacy Politics
Any future change in this privacy Politics will be published in the Place and, when it should correspond, the users will be notified by e-mail. It is recommended to the users to read this privacy Politics often to verify if there are updates or changes.
Faraneo S.L. is a holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the web page, as well as of the elements contained in the same one (audio, video, photos, texts, logotypes, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the arranged in the articles 8 and 32.1, the second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual property, there remain definitely prohibited the reproduction, the distribution and the public, included communication its putting form at disposal, of the totality or part of the contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and for any technical way, without the authorization of Faraneo S.L. Faraneo S.L. does not become a person in charge, in any case, of the dammages of any nature that they could cause, to title enunciativo: errors or omissions in the contents, lacking in availability in the portal or the transmission of virus or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measurements necessary to avoid it. Faraneo S.L. reserves the right to carry out without previous notice the modifications that he considers to be opportune in its websites, being able to change, suppress or to add so much the contents and services that should lend across the same one as the form in which these turn out to be presented or located in its websites.Faraneo S.L.it will chase the nonperformance of the present conditions as well as any undue use of its websites exercising all the civil and penal actions that could correspond to him in right. Faraneo S.L. will be able to modify in any moment the conditions here certain and later publish them. The validity of the said conditions will go according to its exhibition and they will be current until they are modified by others properly published. The relation between faraneo S.L. and the user will be ruled by the current Spanish regulation and any controversy will surrender to the Courts and courts of the city of Las Palmas of Grand Canary.